Multiplayer kinda lags

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisdurrani

Slight problem guys... My games run perfectly.. but when i play multiplayer it kinda lags a little .. i mean my in-game ping is mostly 65 to 80 but it still lags !!! any solutions

AMD athlon 3200+
MSI ms -7030
Leadtek Geforce 6800
768 MB DDR

lemme know if you figure it out cuz, I play Unreal Tournament G.O.T.Y. Edition on-line and even with my ping around 25-40 I still get lagg. :suspiciou

Well what internet speed setting have you got in game? if it is set to T1/Lan it will lagg. and also close programes like MSN.

what are you guys got to complain about im stuck with 56k for like another month or so :)

I just remembered back in the old counterstrike days.. there was a way to change the packet size the game uses for network play.

i would go out to the software vendors website, or look at the readme files that were created after the install...

Lowering packet size will most likely resolve your problems.

yea i agrre put texture and that stuff med or low . if that dont work its prob ur internet connection. oh yea if ur downloading and playin at the same time that also gives ya lagg.

hey

noo i actually it were the servers i was playing in...i finally found out that any servers from the east that i play i get really good pings and the game doesnt lag either..but if i join any servers in the west than my game starts lagging ... :knock: pretty wierd though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back