Multiplayer Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilmog

Hey, i was recently surfing t3h net for oblivion multiplayer mods, and i found one that sounded kinda interesting. It is called multi tes4, and i think that it is being created by a team that consists of only one guy. I have already downloaded the cliend and server files for the multiplay, but i only have one computer, and i was wondering if anybody would like to set one up. The whole process is pretty simple, and you can find the files, instruccions, and some other stuff over at the multi tes site: http://csusap.csu.edu.au/~mloxto01/ Some pretty cool stuff.

Yeah i saw that mod aswell on GameSpot i think it was! me and my friend were thinking about giving it ago. But I think i want to wait till sumthing comes out so u can do like deathmatch and co-op questing!

yeah the oblivion mod would be tough with dm we could play it all night long zacery lol

Yeah man with Dm in it i would play with u! and kick ur *** tickner! ne one else would proly own me! play it all night till like 2;00 Am in tha morn then crank sum FEAr single player and get scared ****less lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back