Multiple administators in safe mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
my problem is i have 4 administrators\ copys in safe mode when loged into administrator. I have a problem with my wireless connection saying it cant find the gateway .Could this be because there is so many copys of administrator in the compaq 5000 series windows xp. Should I delate the extra administrators ? I looked for a internet adapters in there and it showed none. Im thinking that the extra admiistrators that it shows in safe mode has a affect on the linksys wireless g adapter. How do i correct i have installed and uninstaled so many times the wireless linksys it shows a copy of 8 now. How do I get rid of that problem ? Im thinking since its at 8 it thinks there is 8 coputers on line using it. . Any help would be appreciated . thanks

sorry posted the problem here . I am kinda familiar with the workins of a computer . I have helped a few on line with what I knew about computers and some it did help . I would like to learn more . Im glad I found this forum .

You want to be very careful on this issue, and what you do about it. Search the other posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back