Multiple Iexplore.exe processes running

Cyborkid

Hi guys,

I'm on my dad's laptop and want to watch videos on Youtube, play games such as WoW, Etc. Only thing that's stopping me are like 100 processes of Iexplore.exe that are running.

I am new to this forum and after looking around it seems like a great place to be active, I appreciate any help.

Also I do understand that 'specified for situation' sort of assistance is probably needed, I don't have IE running, this case pops up automatically from the start-up of my computer till the shutdown.

Thanks guys and hello

I remember just pressing tech support and all of a sudden I'm in the blue screen of death section, would appreciate a section change if possible, if not I wish to copy and paste this to appropriate section, sorry.

... Only thing that's stopping me are like 100 processes of Iexplore.exe that are running. ...

Download MalwareBytes, install it, update it, and then run a 'Full Scan' (may take more than an hour), click on the 'Show Results', check-mark all of the things that it finds, and then click on 'Remove Selected' .... then re-boot.

Then you should also download and run TDSSKiller to remove rootkits ... takes about minute and will require a re-boot if it finds something.

Scanned..
Detected about 185 viruses
Quarantined all
I keep getting pop-up of "movies toolbar blocked", so much that it lagged out my firefox and I had to exits malwarebytes. going to restart as you said and ill update and run 2nd software

TDDSKiller, No threats found.
I'm down to one Iexplore.exe running.
Would also appreciate simplified method of removing crap-ware like toolbars, etc, which I get running in processes and im fed up of having to end process. here is log from the scan of Malwarebytes

Attachments

• malware.txt
    542.9 KB · Views: 1
... Would also appreciate simplified method of removing crap-ware like toolbars, etc, which I get running in processes and im fed up of having to end process....
Most 'Toolbars' are listed in Control Panel -> Add/Remove on XP .... or in Control Panel -> Programs and Features on Vista or Win7.
Find the crappy ones, click to highlight one, then click the Uninstall or Remove buttons.

Back