Multiple_IRP_Complete_Requests....and others

By majsperry
Oct 21, 2005
  1. Hello
    I have Windows 2000 pro, a Dell computer with a dual processor…
    Working on the financial markets with a connection ADSL and receiving continuously a lot of data and charts.
    From time to time, (about once or twice a day) my computer crash. I get the blue screen with one of these Stop messages :
    The parameters are never the same 0x000000A... or 0x000000D1..., 0x00000044... or…..etc

It’s a big problem when you are in the middle of a working session and have an order on the market !

In the “minidump” repertory I don’t see anything except a file I can’t read !

In the “event viewer” there are a lot of Error 1002 but never the same day or at the same time that these crashes happen. The message is always :
    “Access denied attempting to launch a DCOM Server. The server is : {00020906-0000-0000-C000-00000000046} The user is Unavailable/Unavailable, SID=Unavailable.”
    I don’t understand what that’s mean. Anyway this particular error doesn’t affect my computer.

My main problems are these crashes and I have been trying for long time to identify the cause but no avail…

If somebody can help about that it would be great ….SUPER !

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.