Music organization software

georgek7

Does anyone know of any software or a way to make it so I can that I can view all of my mp3 files in one place, without any folders? Like I could CTRL+A and highlight all the files, and only mp3s would be selected so that I could copy and paste them somewhere else (like an mp3 player).

I tried using the windows search on my Windows 7 computer, and typed mp3, and it came close to giving me what I wanted but I still had a lot of folders that contained mp3 files in the search. Does anyone know of any software or a way to make it so that I can view every mp3 file on my computer without any folders?

Thanks in advance

You could probably use something like MediaMonkey to find all the music files on your hard drive and display them in the app.

Finding mp3 files

You can find files of a certain type, in this case mp3, by using the 'wildcard' symbol.
So, type into the search box; *.mp3 That will find any file of an mp3 type on your 'C' drive.

You can find files of a certain type, in this case mp3, by using the 'wildcard' symbol.
So, type into the search box; *.mp3 That will find any file of an mp3 type on your 'C' drive.

This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you!

Back