Musical Hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomlad

yeah so i think my HD is ****ed. It was sitting in a HD caddy when it somehow managed to fall off the desk. who knows how, but now it sounds like this;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wls6JpJDZ2k

this is my second 250 GIG hard drive to break within a couple of months. I have no idea how the first one died, but this one has now too. ive lost WAY too much data for me to download it all again, and to be honest, i could cry with the amount ive lost. i wouldnt mind but im so skint that i cant even afford to replace the bloody hard drives! if anyone has lost stupid amounts of data then im sure they can sympathize, but for those who havent, then be grateful. seriously lol. my pc also broke last month (i think that might of taken the other 250 gig hard drive with it to be honest, it might of been a power surge or something whilst i wasnt in the house. aint sure, but its dead whatever it is) so im not exactly beeming with happiness haha.

lol yep, like i say, i could cry to be honest because of the amount of data ive lost in such a short space of time. fair enuf people will say you should always back up hard drive data to dvd or cd. well try backing up 200 gig to cd or dvd, it will take FOREVER not to mention the stupid amount of discs needed and cost of actually buying the discs. its easier to buy another HD and then just transfer everything onto there instead. but like everything else, i suppose it has a shelf life and everything breaks eventually. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back