Mutation Found in 'Muscle Man' Toddler

By acidosmosis
Jun 24, 2004
  1. When I read the first paragraph I was thinking, weight lifters will be paying to have this researched in hopes that some sort of gene therapy arises to allow them to gain weight easier. Or even a simple drug of some sort like some new steroid.
  2. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,977   +15

Thats pretty awesome, not that I really care for those drugs much, unless its to actually help/save someone.
  3. SOB

SOB Banned Posts: 119

too late

for u thing u know u'd be running for govenor of california
  4. ---agissi---

um, I dont understand :confused: how does me running for gov. of cali fit into any of that?
  5. SOB

SOB Banned Posts: 119

i know

u've taken too many falls on that motorcycle, but former mr. universe arnold is currently running the show, so what better follow up than u poppin' a few pills and.....pump u up!:D
  6. ---agissi---

who the heck are you, knowing that I've banged myself up kinda bad on my dirt bike :\

ATTN: I think we've got a stalker :D

btw poping pills and stuff is nasty :dead:
  7. STK

STK TS Rookie Posts: 102

Uh Oh, agissi you better watch your back. Yes, I agree, unless they are perscribed, there is deffinately a better way to get "pumped up". I might note that the other ways are natural and have no side effects if you do it correctly.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.