My 300th Post!

By mopar man
Dec 19, 2007
Post New Reply
  1. Mopar Man's Achievements

I have reached my 300 post mark as of now.

I would like to thank Howard, in particular, for helping me when I first got here (of course :p).

I would also like to thank everyone else that has helped me on here, which would include so many people I don't want to start listing names.

I also hope that everyone I helped when it comes to games has no further problems.
  2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Congrats!! It's quite an accomplishment, especially since you probably started with a single problem.

Hope to see you around for many more!
  3. mopar man

mopar man TechSpot Ambassador Topic Starter Posts: 1,492

I hope you and the rest of the Special Forces and Evangelists are still here whenever I leave, also.

I think you all have helped me with much more than anyone else.
  4. Blind Dragon

Blind Dragon TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 4,048

congratz

and I agree the special force poeple are awsome on this site
  5. hamas123

hamas123 TechSpot Maniac Posts: 499

I cant wait untill im a enthusiast, i started because i wanted to :haha:. My first thread is ps3 talk.
  6. God Of Mana

God Of Mana TechSpot Paladin Posts: 502

I was once an enthusiast, but with the thread drop, i lost over 150 posts........BTW, congrats
  7. hamas123

Now our post counts are quite close... Lets see who becomes a enthusiast first. Congratz moper man
  8. mopar man

YAY, Im a Techspot Booster now. Hamas, if you are still with us, I got you beat.

and its mopAr man, btw. ;)
  9. Blind Dragon

Nice one!!!

I was still subscribed to this thread
  10. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 18,353

I remember being a Booster, way back, way back about a month ago. It's hard to remember now :)
  11. mopar man

Heh, kimsland, you post a whole lot, don't you?

12. Blind Dragon

only just over 33 post a day
  13. kimsland

Yes mopar man, and you post 1.2 a day

Am I posting too much?

God Damn It, that's another post (hey is GDI short for God Damn it ? )
  14. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,419   +281

grate.....
  15. mopar man

Wow, this has somehow confused me.....
  16. kimsland

Just joking

Happy 300th I mean 738th Post
  17. mopar man

Lol, I was confused by SNGX more......

Thanks, btw, I had thought about saying something on my 700th post, but am gonna wait until I hit 900. :p
  18. kimsland

From here: http://www.techspot.com/extras/forum_guidelines/index.shtml

Better to make that 950

Oh that was to do with me

19. mopar man

Ok, fine, on my 950th post..........

Yeah, that would explain the faction from C&C....
  20. hamas123

TechSpot Evangelist: Registered members with 3000+ posts.

This second tier of user titles is given manually:

TechSpot Paladin: “A strong supporter or defender of a cause”. In order to qualify for the Paladin title, a user must have been registered to the forums for at least 1 year and must have remained in good standing. It’s not guaranteed you will be given the Paladin title by just fulfilling these requirements however.

TechSpot Chancellor: In order to qualify for this title, the user must have been registered to the forums for at least 2 years and must have remained in good standing. It’s not guaranteed you will be given the Chancellor title by just fulfilling these requirements however.

TechSpot Ambassador: In order to qualify for this title, a user must have been registered to the forums for at least 3 years and must have remained in good standing. It’s not guaranteed you will be given the Ambassador title by just fulfilling these requirements however.

TS Special Forces, TechSpot Elite: These titles are reserved for our board moderators and staff members, respectively. Whenever you come across members designated with either title, you should know they are authorities within the site and should be treated with respect. Moderators keep the boards clean from spammers, and otherwise undesired users. Staff members are those editors and admins who help keep the site up to date on a daily basis. Feel free to bring any administrative questions to our attention in the Site Feedback forum, we will be glad to help.

From the link that kimsland gave.
  21. mopar man

Sorry Hamas, but what was the point of that? lmao.
  22. mopar man

951'st post! I'm finally addicted!

I agree, though, that these post counts are novelties more than anything. There are some people with over 300 posts who don't even try to help. I hope I have helped at least a few people, and that my long forgotten CS:S faq has helped people.

Anyway, I plan on being here for a lot longer, as this is the only forum I have found that fits me perfectly.

Thanks for everything, Techspot!
  23. kimsland

One month to change labels. Hmm.. yep you're addicted
    Congrats :)
  24. Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Obi-Wan Jerkobi TechSpot Maniac Posts: 592

Kimsland, why are you still a Guru if you have 5,660 post. Why not an Evangelist? Good job Mopar Man. Where is you CS:S FAQ? I wanna read it. :)
  25. mopar man

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.