my attached .txt hijack this logfile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the entries that stick out at me:

-------------------------------------------
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.r5.attbi.com
^^Do you need a proxy? Who is your ISP? This could be the cause of Internet connection issues.

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mmtask] C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mmtask.exe
^^Just not necessary to have in startup

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
^^Not necessary

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
^^Not necessary

O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - "C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\msgrapp.dll" (file missing)
^^Part of MSN Messenger, but since the file is missing (double check this), it can be removed. Messenger may need reinstalled.

------------------------------------------------------------

Other then those, you seem pretty clean.

One last question, um, what is your problem? lol

wow thanks for the prompt response. i do have internet connection issues so thanks, if that's cleared up that would be really nice.

my problem, well, i was getting tons of weird pop ups so i ran spybot and it found stuff so i got nervous. i had run hijack this and guessed before but i hate doing that so thank you for looking it over.

You will probably want to clean with more then Spybot, if you haven't already. Take a look through the various "stickies" in the Security forum. Such as this one:
https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic17297.html

It can take a good half-dozen tools to get you really cleaned up, at least.

And also, start using Firefox as your web browser, you will soon get weaned off that force-fed baby food called IE! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back