My computer cannot see my Iphone 6 files while connected

Hi
Earlier I could see the files on my I phone while connected to my computer via USC. It stoppet when I downloaded Icloud on my computer and or when I changed from Iphone4 to Iphone6 I have Windows 7 professional on my computer.
There must be a set of installation points either on my phone or on my computer that I should set to be able to get my pictures directly from phone to computer. I have disabled the Icloud, photo stream and and I cloud sharing on my phone and I dont turn on the I could sofware I have on my computer, Do I need to uninstall Icloud on my computer? can it be done completely?

I'm, sure you know (or should) that iTunes will do that and the download is free.
An alternative is CopyTrans Control Center, and is not free BUT is also very effective.

I have tried Itunes it and I get a wrong message saying incompatilble versons of Itunes on phone and computer. Is it safe to download a new Itunes version to the computer? I have saved all my 100 cds into my itunes on the computer and I thought I would have a safe space for them to be able to make and change playlists and no, for a year I have not been able to log on at all and I dont know If I dare upgrade, When I upgraded last time was the end of compatibility

I have tried Itunes it and I get a wrong message saying incompatilble versons of Itunes on phone and computer. Is it safe to download a new Itunes version to the computer? I have saved all my 100 cds into my itunes on the computer and I thought I would have a safe space for them to be able to make and change playlists and no, for a year I have not been able to log on at all and I dont know If I dare upgrade, When I upgraded last time was the end of compatibility
Yes, it's perfectly safe to update iTunes - - have done that several time over the years. Your library will be retained :)

"When I upgraded last time was the end of compatibility" -- to what?

Back