My computer crashes during game play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im having a serious problem with my computer. I recently moved and now my computer crashes. It used to work just fine prior to the move. I had The sims 2 and its expansion packs installed, it would not crash and it worked perfectly. When I moved, my computer would restart itself while it was loading windows. I opened up the case to see if anything had been broken, everything looked fine. I started my computer up again and it would then load windows but as soon as it got to the desktop it would restart itself!!! I then cleaned my computer and got all the dust off of it and it started to work as it used to. That is until I played the sims. My computer crashes at random points in the game. Somtimes it would restart it self other times it would just kick me out to the desktop. I thought that maybe Sims 2 was too much for my computer so I decided to play Age of Empires instead but it did the same thing. Only now it would crash while the game was loading!!!! My computer has all of its updates including the updates for the sound and video drivers. I have cleaned it. I tried to do a disk clean up but it restarts everytime I do. I dont think that it is overheating. I just dont know what to do anymore.
Please help!!!!!!!

Try making sure all of the connections inside the computer are secure. Do you know what the RAM is, etc? Make sure the ram is pushed all of the way in, just don't push to hard, now. Also, make sure the Graphics card is still all of the way in.

Aside from that, I don't know of anything that could have happened myself.

mopar man said:
Try making sure all of the connections inside the computer are secure. Do you know what the RAM is, etc? Make sure the ram is pushed all of the way in, just don't push to hard, now. Also, make sure the Graphics card is still all of the way in.

Aside from that, I don't know of anything that could have happened myself.

Not to mention make sure nothing is broken from the move.

Right, but he already said he did that so I assumed that he looked good.

P.S. supersmashbrada, delete some pms...

mopar man said:
Right, but he already said he did that so I assumed that he looked good.

P.S. supersmashbrada, delete some pms...

Oh I didnt mean visually broken. You know how some components are, touch em the wrong way, and poof. I usually switch out parts for trial and error, but maybe he cant do that

Pm's deleted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back