My computer is infected

Status
Not open for further replies.
AVG = Step 14

Hijackthis = step 15

Can you please run Hijackthis again after AVG has finished and removed anything it finds.

Next reply =AVG Log and new Hijackthis log

Before I suggest a fix what country do you live in. Here is why I ask. A certain infection usually links to servers in the ukraine, russia, estonia, turkey part of the world. This could be normal if you live there. Normally I don't ask but you also have a hebrew translation file on there. I am pretty sure it is just the infection but wanted to make 100% sure that you didn't live in the region

195.175.37.71: 80 transparent proxy server Turkey

information for blind dragon

from HERE
Fresh anonymous proxy list.in addition did you notice wild tangent??

Anonymous proxy servers help You to hide your IP address and so prevent unauthorized access to your computer from the Internet. Anonymous proxy server between the user and the web site protect user. Please use anonymous proxies for legal private activity only! Here is our fresh anonymous proxy list:
199.196.63.224:80
202.108.11.77:80
202.108.11.137:80
202.108.11.147:80
195.175.37.71:80
125.90.64.69:80
60.195.248.146:80
69.88.144.162:80
216.163.188.40:80
216.163.188.39:80
125.90.64.72:80

Thanks tom

yea I already saw that site when I googled it. I messaged momok to look at this log, there were a few things that I wasn't sure on.

well i live in israel and that file you saw usualy named as hebrew.exe or upsidedown.exe is a program that transform english into hebrew in a sec if you excidently type in the wrong language.
what were those ip's you were talknig about? is this the ip that was hacking to my computer? incase you just wonder about the area than israel is really close to turkey, and usualy israel is annexed in online games and servers to turkey cause were so close.

For Blind Dragon
I would fix these HJT entries:

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: SpearCast BHO - {93AE98A9-E4F6-4F76-BD98-872FA7D45E51} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: Palore - {C44B1312-178E-40A7-8B32-FEC9D6F4A159} - (no file)
O16 - DPF: {3A7FE611-1994-4EF1-A09F-99456752289D} - http://install.wildtangent.com/ActiveLauncher/ActiveLauncher.cab

In addition, these are files I would recommend deletion (from combofix)
C:\WINDOWS\unins000.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\khclkcs.dat

Remember to flush system restore points when the system is clean.

Regards,
momok

@tallb

Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the code box below into it:
NOTE* make sure to only highlight and copy what is inside the quote box nothing out side of it.
Also ..

Pay particular attention to this :-

Make sure the word File:: is on the first line of the text file you save (no blank line above it, & no space in front of it)
File::
C:\WINDOWS\unins000.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\khclkcs.dat

Save this as CFScript.txt

Then drag the CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe as you see in the screenshot below.

CFScript.gif

This will start ComboFix again. After reboot, (in case it asks to reboot), post the contents of Combofix.txt in your next reply.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After combofix has finished running.

Boot into Safe Mode
  • Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard.
  • Select the Safe Mode option when the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, and then press ENTER.

Run Hijackthis and Select Do A System Scan Only
Put a check mark next to the following entries:
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: SpearCast BHO - {93AE98A9-E4F6-4F76-BD98-872FA7D45E51} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: Palore - {C44B1312-178E-40A7-8B32-FEC9D6F4A159} - (no file)
O16 - DPF: {3A7FE611-1994-4EF1-A09F-99456752289D} - http://install.wildtangent.com/Activ...veLauncher.cab

Select Fix Checked

Reboot the computer into Normal Mode

and post a fresh Hijackthis log

Yes your logs look good.

Run Hijackthis again - Do a System Scan only - put a check beside
O2 - BHO: DAPHelper Class - {0000CC75-ACF3-4cac-A0A9-DD3868E06852} - C:\Program Files\DAP\dapbho.dll (file missing)

Select Fix Checked
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to start -> Run -> type in combofix /u
*note the space between
This will uninstall combofix
*remove vundofix backups
*remove quarentine files
*create a fresh clean restore point

Remove Hijackthis from Start-> control panel -> add/remove programs
Remove the 3 tools from step 10 (smitfraud, vundofix,virtumondobegone) by dragging to the recycle bin

I recommend you keep
1 anti virus program (AVG not anti spyware)
1 firewall
Spybot S&D, Adaware 2007, AVG Anti Spyware if you want but the version we downloaded is a 30 day trial

keep them updated.

You can also turn on tea timer in Spybot:
  • Click on Mode at the top and make sure that Advanced is checked
  • Expand the Tools tab in the left pane
  • Single click on the Resident Icon also in the left pane
  • check Resident "TeaTimer" (Protection of over-all system settings) Active
  • Close spybot

Also under Tools you can double-click System Startup in the right pane and disable programs from running at startup. This will free up system resources. For example if you don't use MSN Messenger everytime you run your computer you can disable it, then when you want to use it you can launch it through Start -> all programs, or make a shortcut on the desktop for it. That way it doesn't use resources when you aren't using it. Don't disable any entries in green though.

ok man thx allot for the help ill let you guys know if it worked for me :)
but how do i do these last steps?
*remove vundofix backups
*remove quarentine files
*create a fresh clean restore point

oh mannnnn it just happened again :(
BCCode : 10000050 BCP1 : E638C864 BCP2 : 00000000 BCP3 : BFA9F7C8
BCP4 : 00000001 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1
what do i do?? i was sure im finnaly ok now ;(

Can you attach the last few minidumps here for us, click the attach icon (looks like paperclip) and navigate to C:\windows\minidump\minidump.dmp

i used to have around 70 minidumps but now after i runed all the programs i guess they deleted it and now i only got 2 :X

Probably caused by : DrvFltIp
Probably caused by : nv4_disp.dll

DrvFltIp
http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2007-092009-4412-99&tabid=2
You must remove this Spyware
Please view the above link, for files that are likely infected (and requiring removal)

nv4_disp.dll
There are a lot of issues found on the web with this Video driver (and a lot of fixes - none that seem to be the only fix)

Try:

Fully removing your Video drivers (even using a driver cleaner)

Then installing the new drivers from:
nVidia
Or from here http://content.guru3d.com/newsitem.php?id=3508
Or from your original install CD

If that doesn't work:
Set your bios to 64 Meg video (Windows will adjust anyway)

Basically just a Video driver issue, made worse by Spyware.

Please report back.

so on the spyware side, first go to add/remove programs and try uninstalling spysure

# Go to Start > Search > All Files or Folders.
# In the "All or part of the the file name" section, type in "SpySure" file name(s).
# To get better results, select "Look in: Local Hard Drives" or "Look in: My Computer" and then click "Search" button.
# When Windows finishes your search, hover over the "In Folder" of "SpySure", highlight the file and copy/paste the path into the address bar. Save the file's path on your clipboard and paste it here

I will give better instructions once you get me the path

i have changed the driver but my search result didnt show nothing about the virus what sall i do?

ok, try searching for the actuall files associated with it, and remember if you find one of these -> I need the path's of where it is installed. for example C:\Windows\spysure

spysureinstallzip[1].exe
syservice.exe
servirsess.exe
servircess.exe
ashcap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back