My computer keeps freezing randomly

Hello, I have a very annoying problem that has happend a lot lately. My computer just randomly freezes, when I am playing games or just browsing the internet.

What happends is everything stops can't move my mouse, press any keys, sound cuts off. And I have to restart my PC and then it happends agian later. It only happends about once a day every singel day. I have been trying to find a fix for it but nothing have worked so far.

Here are my Computer specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti Overclocked
PSU: Corsair AX 850 W
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8 GB
Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V Pro socket-1155

[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=Helvetica][FONT=Helvetica]Edit: This have only happend for the past month now, all of my parts I have had for about a year.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

I have not installed maleware bytes never heard of it before until now. And only updates done is for my GPU that is hardware related.

This may or not be your problem. Nvidia last driver 320.18 cause my computer to have random freezes. I end up going back to the old driver before it. This stop the problem. Now they have a new driver release 320.49 . So I updated to it and everything is working fine.

This may or not be your problem. Nvidia last driver 320.18 cause my computer to have random freezes. I end up going back to the old driver before it. This stop the problem. Now they have a new driver release 320.49 . So I updated to it and everything is working fine.

Hi, I have already updated my drivers to 320.49 and tryed older versions of drivers.

U never had freezes before you updated your gpu drivers ?? I would certainly say your problem is lying there somewhere go to main site and redownload

At the time you updated your drivers did you do a clean install or just update them? If you just updated them you might want to try a clean install and see if that helps.

Back