My computer keeps freezing

My computer keeps freezing a lot lately. I once took it to be upgraded to windows 7 ultimate. Originally it was a Windows vista Home Premium. After the upgrade everything was fine for about a month or two. Then while i was playing Combat Arms, I got a Blue Screen. This has been going on for a while. Sometimes when i start it, it asks me if i want to Launch Startup Repair. I clicked it and it said it was loading files then the computer just restarts. Sometimes while the windows logo is coming up it freezes and have to press the power button. Then while it is logging me in to my computer it may also freeze. If it doesn't i start the internet and start playing Combat Arms. Then it usually freezes during the loading menu. Sometimes the screen just stays the same and i cant control it with the keyboard or the mouse. All I can do is turn it off and hope it doesn't happen again. Now more frequently it happens. I thought it was the game so I deleted it and stopped playing it. But the freezings of my computer have not gone down. I have searched for viruses and it says it has not found any. I really want to start playing Combat Arms again, so if anyone gots any advice please don't hesitate to tell me. And my computer, before it had the upgrade, had 6 RAM sticks and they took out 3 RAM sticks. Now someone please help me.

You say you had 6 sticks of Ram before the upgrade what happened to other three. It sound like the guy who did your upgrade took the other 3 sticks may that is why I think your computer crashes.

The same exact thing is happening to me bro on combat arms, i get blue screen error and sometimes it just locks up, same with just browsing the net or loading desktop it will freeze randomly, i have no idea what is causing this im running out of options also but i posted my errors im getting on my post. Also my pc restarts sometimes for no reason

Back