My computer keeps resetting/crashing

Good morning.
my pc keeps crashing at random and I cant seem to pinpoint the problem, I removed and swapped in and out the ram chips, cleaned the tower etc. im at the end of my rope with this pc. thanks for the read.
dumps are below.
my specs
amd phenom II x6 1090t
12.gb ram
nvidia geforce gts 250
windows 7

Attachments

• dumps.zip
    21.1 KB · Views: 3
The minidumps are empty. There are no notations of driver or bug check strings. What is the make and model of your power supply?

Thanks for replying.
it's a xion 700watt power supply. model#700p12n.
the only change I did after the crashes was disable the onboard audio because I have a audioblaster card installed. I also updated the graphic card drivers and cleaned the ram chips with an eraser. I havent had a crash yet today. I added the last few minidumps below.

Attachments

• Minidump 2.zip
    42.6 KB · Views: 1
The first dumps I uploaded were the freshest ones, one crash was about an hour before I posted this and the other from 2 days ago, ive been using my pc for about 12 hours with no issues, I also lowered my page file size to 1 gig " the default was 6 gb" and it seems my computer doesnt do that extra push before it freezes anymore. thanks for looking at those minis and ill check back if anything goes wrong, much thanks

Back