My Computer keeps Restarting..? Have Any Answers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Umm..I was wondering if i could maybe get some possible solutions to my problem with my computer constantly restarting on random times. I have done some research up on the topic and most options is worms or virus's but i have done so many virus scans..no virus or infections so i have been looking for a while now why it has been doing it. Yes i have recovered my computer more than once but maybe a week later it starts doing it again.. Can anyone help my problem?

You may have an overheating CPU, check that you have no dust-bunnies in the PC and that ALL the fans are working, especially on the CPU.
Get a can of compressed air, if necessary, to clean up the inside.

You could also have a failing powersupply. Only cure = replacement.

Check your mobo and CPU temperatures. If you have no program for that, get 'Everest' from www.lavalys.com. Unfortunately the free version is no longer available, but you can get the trial version of the others.

Well i did the check if you had errors thing.

I did the errors thing and i had alot like massive..and it was mostly my Automatic LiveUpdate Shedualer..it was most of the errors but ill check the site out and i dunno if i can get some supressed air..but ill try.

Sounds like you got Norton/Symantec crap bloatware.
Get rid of it, after you read the Read: How to... posts in our Security forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back