My Computer Restarts tooo much

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys i have a gate way and my computer keeps on restarting i re-installed Xp but it keeps on doing it as soon as i installed my modem well at least i think what can i do?

You might want to try this as this happened to me before too. I was told to first do a disk cleanup, then a defragment, and last a scan disk. Then, I restarted once again (after the scan disk restarted automatically), and my computer acted normally again.

This is what you could do??

Why don't you wipe you're hard disk and reload everything im sure that woud work .After you could just reload everything.

How do i Do A Disk clean?

gmq said:
You might want to try this as this happened to me before too. I was told to first do a disk cleanup, then a defragment, and last a scan disk. Then, I restarted once again (after the scan disk restarted automatically), and my computer acted normally again.

Hey well im thinking of doing a disk clean wich might be what my computer needs but how do i do that? please help me im brand new with this computer things thank you oh yeah can you help me out with a step by step way of doing it thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back