TechSpot

My computer won't turn on after being shut off until I unplug it & plug back in.

By ingeborgdot
Nov 15, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My computer won't turn on after being shut off until I unplug cord and plug back in! I know there are many things it could be but I will explain a little of the situation. It started about a little while ago when I came to turn the computer on. It would not start. I unplugged the computer and pressed the power button and it started. I have been doing some experimenting and found this out.
    On the mobod there are three little blue lights. When I push the power button one of the blue lights will come on and not the other two and it won't start. I then unplug the cord and the blue light goes out after about 5 seconds. I plug it back in and push power and it starts. It runs fine when on.
    It is and Epox mobod with an antec case and a 350watt smart psu.
    Has anyone experienced anything like this?

2. Sexy-Beast-Joel

Sexy-Beast-Joel TS Rookie Posts: 40

Hey

I'm just a newbie but I had that problem tonight and I found a solution buy putting my new PSU in

3. smore9648

smore9648 TS Rookie Posts: 757

Upgrade your PSU

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.