TechSpot

My confession

By mpang
Nov 15, 2004
  1. Hey all,

Since no body knows who I am, I will be honest with all of you out there. I know NOTHING about computer but I need to pretend that I know what I'm talking (about computer) all the times. I graduated from software engineering last year, of course I know how to program (not saying I'm a good coder tho) but since you're graduated from IT, people assume you know everything about computer (hardware and software) and you felt like you should as well. I always wanna to learn how to do certain things on my computer but always afraid to ask. Besides I don't think anyone would actually waste time to tell me how to find out how much RAM I have on my computer (you know what I mean). So hopefully, you guys will be able to sustain my constant nagging and help me! Thanks

Newbie44

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I think you`ll find these boards very informative.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

3. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,209   +424

:) I know what you mean mpang. Whenever I'm on vacation to visit family they assume I can just whip them up a program so that they can just talk to their computer and make their lives easier. I keep telling them my programming skills suck but they assume since I work in/with computers then I must know how to do anything with them. Anyway, welcome to the boards and feel free to ask away. Just don't preface all your posts with "Sorry for asking" or "Please help" or some other phrase that causes a thread to be ignored by most. FYI, most non-descriptive thread titles get ignored by many people too.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.