My custom built computer won't connect to monitor!

By NoobiestNoob
Aug 24, 2015
Post New Reply
  1. Sorry guys this is my first post on this website and might've put this I. The wrong topic but I really can't figure out why my computer won't connect to my monitor. (I'm a noob with computers) I've tried everything I could think of I connected an vga to HDMI (my monitor isn't up to par) a vga a Dvi, Dvi to vga and vice versa and I know that at least the dvi works because I tried it on my other 3 computers... :( I don't have my pic specs because I never checked when it worked before... I also tried to remove my 2 sticks of ram at the same time but not individual (I'll try that) and all LEDs work (I'm pretty sure) and all fans work plz help I can't find anything on any forms so I'm counting on you guys please help!

Attached Files:

2. NoobiestNoob

NoobiestNoob TS Rookie Topic Starter

Oh and I've tried switching my monitor to vga and dvi didn't work it still says "no signal"
  3. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

No RAM, the computer might give continuous beeps. You might try removing the RAM and briefly turn on the computer. If you hear nothing, the motherboard might have gone bad