My Dell Inspiron N5030 is broken or something

Hello, this all started a month ago.. my laptop started freezing, flickering.... Updated drivers to latest... Installed Factory Drivers... and one fatal day.. (yesterday) after reboot... after boot logo.. Guess what? BSoD caused by..
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Files that are marked red on my BSoDViewer:
ntkrnlpa.exe
halmacpi.dll

I want to do this without any of those memtests, just a simple fix... I'm not allowed to go thru my hardware because it's my dad's laptop and he doesn't want to be screwed with his laptop..

Flickers are randomly.. Once they come.. they never go back... and then freeze..
I have latest BIOS.. So don't tell me to update BIOS.. I have default settings..

If you need minidump file I can provide you with one..
Sincerley 5h3d0w208

I'll gladly wait for a helpful answer... This happens mostly while gaming... Either Roblox or RuneScape, never happened on MineCraft

"I want to do this without any of those memtests, just a simple fix... I'm not allowed to go thru my hardware because it's my dad's laptop and he doesn't want to be screwed with his laptop"... We can't help much here if you don't want to do simple tests like Memtest86. You can start by checking the hard drive. Go to Computer. Right-click on the C drive. Select Properties, Tools, Check Now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up

SOLUTION:

1. Find and download "Dell Inspiron/Latidude/Precision fan control V3.1"
2. Enable Manual Fan Control
3. Set first fan speed to high.. If your laptop has second fan.. then enable second fan and put to high.

Those things happen cause your memory or CPU is overheating..
Experienced no BSoD's freezes or flickers today... So it's guaranteed it will work!

Back