My dream Overclock

Status
Not open for further replies.

lehsstudent

My system will be as follows(i dont see the point in listing the stuff that doesnt matter)
This post is more about the cooling system than the hardware

Generic 512mb ram@667mhz standerd
Intel celeron D lga 775(havent picked a specific one yet
ASROCK 775Dual VSTA

General overview of the cooling system

water block w/70W peltier
water cooling w/9,5"X9.5"X3.5" evaporator/radiator from AC cooling system
Dry ice
Sunflower seed oil submerged

the peltier and dryice cause a huge problem called condensation so to negate this it will be submerged in oil to remove all water vapor.

The stock water coolers midget radiator will be removed and replace by the huge radiator i pulled from a car

So anybody see any problems with my plans for cooling?

If you don't count insane..then no, you continue to deep fry your computer in fat whilst cooling it rediculously ;) Oh and good luck :D

lol i wish i could do that one day man id have a blast. i dont see anything wrong
with all the things ur gonna use. all i say is good luck and post ur results!

so you have PC waterblock pushing all that through a car radiator? you mind telling what car its from? i mean i dont do much water cooling but would a standard waterblock push the water through all that?

i mean you could just get a 350 small block, throw it on a dyno in your room hook it up and pump the water through the computer AND the 350 in turn cooling you computer AND the smallblock. that would be stellar, a freaking 300hp (well maybe 300 after minor work, 350s wont push 300hp stock) waterblock

*cough*sarcasm*cough*

but no you have fun trying that i wouldnt dare try it lol

and yes any cpu you can get for 20USD is kind of like um no but im gonna stop hating have fun :D

but it would just make more for the thing to cool :p with the nitrous. my dad has a 350 in his pickup, he has it pushing 475hp no sweat it hauls, with the three on the tree, cant wait to start driving that thing, he refuses to let me xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back