My e machine motherboard is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tello everyone. great job you all be doing.
The power supply in my emachine w2646 went out recently, crashing the mobo with it.
Emachines says the mobo for that model is "trigem international imperial Gv, form factor of micro atx ( cpu socket slot/slot type of mPGA478). However i cannot find this anywhere.

Can someone tell me how to find one compatible this mobo and especially something of higher quality.

thanks

I am changed my motherboard completly out to another brand as long as it is a MATX motherboard it will work. That is what E-Machines told me when I contacted them about 3 weeks ago to ask about mine. All you will have to do as I have been told on here is to reinstall Windows back on your computer. My new board is a ABIT IP-95 VIA P4M890 CHIPSET MICRO ATX FORM FACTOR 1xPCI-E(X16)/1xPCI-E(X1)/2xPCI/2xDDR2/2xDDR W/INTEGRATED VGA,SATA,LAN,USB 2.0 & AUDIO (CPU TYPE:INTEL - SOCKET 775) for more info on this board go to www.abit-usa.com my E-Machine was a model# W3410 with an AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Processor and an MSIRS480M-IL mobo. There are a lot of MAtx mobo's out there but it depends on what you really want intel or amd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back