My first post... Just saying hello.

By lock2000
Mar 1, 2008
  1. I’ve been searching various help forums and manufacturers sites without much success getting info on questions about upgrading my sound and video hardware. Then I found a link to TechSpot at

I’ve spent the last hour or so reading posts and I must say that I’m impressed with what I’ve seen. The posting guidelines are clear and seem to be largely adhered to, which is more than I can say for some of the other forums I’ve visited recently. Also, the moderator’s formatting suggestions for new posts make it clear what information is needed in order to get help.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone today and will start a thread tomorrow on my audio/video problems.
  2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966   +70

Welcome lock2000 to the forums. :wave: Yes, there is a tremendous amount of helpful information and some great people who take their experience and time to help others. I know it has helped me many, many times.

Glad you found it.

TechSpot is a great place.

P.S. I lived in friendswood, TX for 5 years. I know Houston well but I doubt I'd even recognize the place now considering I haven't been back since February of 1994.
  3. motiat

motiat TS Rookie

Hello good luck
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.