My GameCube isn't working. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neyla

Everytime I try to play any of my games, an error message pops up saying that there is no disk(or is it disc? I don't know, haha.) inserted and I know there is. I tried carefully cleaning inside my gamecube where you insert the disks, and carefully cleaning the disks itself but nothing has worked. I'm thinking it was because of overheating, but I'm not sure. Also, I've been looking in to fixing my gammcube for Nintendo's price of $50. But I'm still not sure. Anyone who has an opinion, please post. XD

OPINION for your problem

Fix it for 50 dollars?
If so I think that you better buy a new gamecube now that they are selling them at 70 dollars with one or two games i am not sure.
Just an opinion.=D

Out of Date

Gamecubes are old. If the gamecube is the only game system you have, then I would look into a new hobby. But, seeing as you have a pc, how about playing pc games. How about a MMO like World of Warcraft. I am looking into Lord of the Rings Online myself because I am tired of playing WoW.

It depends on how frequently you still play your Gamecube. If you play every day, you might want to get it repaired, but if you have the money and patience to buy one, you could start looking for a Wii, since you'd be getting a Gamecube and a new system.

i really want a Wii as well, been kind of looking into it but my nephew seems to want everything that i want and it may not seem important to you but he and my niece seem to break everything they own and it annoys me that they have already broken a few things of mine! D: and he wants one too but i hardly feel like having him techniquely owning it and if i want to play it but he wants to when i am he gets it and it annoys me because ive been giving him everything and its just so annoying! ughh well my birthdays coming up in a few months, ill ask instead of my gamecube but im just curious, like, can you play GC games on Wii? because you brought it up and i was wondering why you did... im pretty sure they have different like game shapes and such...

I wouldnt get a Wii unless you have to. I have one and the only game I ever play on it is Wii sports because no other games for the Wii are any fun. Maybe once brawl comes out in December, the Wii will be worth it but I would still stick to PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back