My hard disk is not showing up in my MacBook Air

Hi I have a hard disk portable WD MY PASSPORT 2TB before 1 month it was working fine but suddenly it spoiled when I ma trying to plug it to my Mac it will not showing in finder but it showing in Disk Utulitys and when I am trying to mount it it will not be mounting or verifying even repair.When I try to repair it I got this one :You can not repair this disk format it.But I can not format it because I have many important date and information on it . What can I do could anyone help me how can I fix it whiteout losing any date and Information .
Parviz

In disk utility in the bottom left of the window when you have that disk highlighted there should be a blue link you can click that is the mount point for the drive. That should bring it up.

Have you ever connected the drive to a Windows machine?

I try to mount it but I can't when I mount it the pc says you can't mount this disk format before mounting and I didn't connected to windows pc

One of the great things that Windows has going for it over Macs is the abundance of free utilities to check the status of a hard drive. I would try and connect that drive to a Windows machine (ignore any requests to initialize it), and then run SeaTools on it.

It is possible the drive died, or the enclosure. Is the drive spinning up?

As you know that data is very important and you can not loss it by formatting your disk. So you should consult an expert who can help you out of this situation without formatting your disk.

Back