My HijackThis .txt file

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhopeck

Ok, here's the background...I recently used lavasoft adaware se edition on my computer, and it cleaned everything but a few files. The files were brought up as this "asappsrv.dll." Anyway, I googled it and came up with a site that said that "PacerD" uses ActiveX to install other crap...yadda yadda yadda. Anyway. If someone could take a look at this logfile and tell me what, if anything is wrong, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Matt

This is the rubbish:
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {02EE5B04-F144-47BB-83FB-A60BD91B74A9} - C:\Program Files\SurfSideKick 3\SskBho.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7A1693A1-AFAF-4F1E-9B05-EEC38A85FBF3} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\pyoyjj.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7D91A180-2227-A12C-8E18-0E26A840D741} - C:\WINDOWS\qjsccnot.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Search - {0151A5D6-3AF5-ED36-BDEC-6F2519606ECF} - C:\WINDOWS\qjsccnot.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SurfSideKick 3] C:\Program Files\SurfSideKick 3\Ssk.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [NAVMD25] C:\WINDOWS\UpdtNv28.exe /2003
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [q5nrq2.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\q5nrq2.exe /k
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SurfSideKick 3] C:\Program Files\SurfSideKick 3\Ssk.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [q5nrq2.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\q5nrq2.exe /k
O4 - Startup: Morpheus.lnk = C:\Program Files\Morpheus\Morpheus.exe
O16 - DPF: ActiveGS.cab - http://www.virtualapple.com/activegs.cab
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: repairs302972979.dll
O23 - Service: Command Service (cmdService) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\SG9wZWNr\command.exe (file missing)

I don't give explicit advise anymore, because too many people do their own thing anyway, regardless.
Every now and then I pick a file to check, but that's it. Nobody should get their hopes up, just in case!

Well, thank you anyway, RealBlackStuff. I figured alot of those DLLs were fake, but I don't know enough to really know and get rid of them. I think i'm really screwed though because I've think I'm loaded with Trojans and I adware/spyware and it's just really starting to irk me. I ran hijack this a few times the past couple of days, and tried to "fix" the SurfSideKick3 file, to no avail, really. But last night I turned the comp on safemode and tried some things there, it seemed to have worked. but immidiately, I start up in regular mode (if that makes sense) and im gettin viruses like crazy and other things.

I appreciate the time you took to at lease give me the advice you have. Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back