TechSpot

My introduce myself thread

By crossedup
Feb 21, 2006
  1. Hello all, nice to find another friendly tech forum, will check in here and try to be a productive member.

As per the system specs request, I will probably rarely if never ask for help, if I do I will post them for the machine I am currently using at the time.

Reason for this:

I have 15 rigs in the house running at the moment, I do use them all at 1 time or another and they all have various O/S's. I run a few DC projects and I have them for various other reasons

I am the technician for a family run computer resale and repair business, i will not post the address as im not trying to solicite. This keeps me hopping part time and I do have a couple part time jobs as well to make sure I have some $ coming in when I have a slow week. We have been in business for 3-1/2 years so far, some weeks are good some are slower, to be expected. We recycle computers as well, any computer thrown out in Rutherford or Polk county NC passes through us first, I like to think we have kept a LOT of junk out of the landfills over the last 3 years.

I have been trying to find another good forum for a while, a few that I have been member of over the past few years have died off almost. I like to help more than get help.

Just a little about me.

:wave:

2. Nukey

Nukey TS Rookie Posts: 110

Welcome

Hey there, welcome to Techspot!. It's always friendly around here and as you might see there's also a few nutty ones too! (Me included!!) but its always good to get as many people helping as possible to make peoples lives easier.

That must be one hell of a collection of parts you have there, and its good to see business is doing well.

Yet again welcome and hope to see you around soon! :D

3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello crossedup and welcome to Techspot

Good to have you onboard.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.