My introduction to the Community

By papirin
May 29, 2008
  1. Well, my name is Roberto Lopez I'm from Puerto Rico and I work as a music and
    sound effects man in Radio and TV programs as a freelance at channel 6 and radio 940 AM and about 3 years ago I graduated in digital electronics,computer assembly and repair..
    And now I will like to share something that I learned..I have been using for years
    the program Incredimail to send and receive e-mails...and since I start using Vista
    as my OS,my messagess where stock and a "you have 433 messagess"blinking"
    all the time",untill I found the solution...1)Start 2) write cmd, that will bring the command prom icon..and then "this is important" with the right part of the mouse select Run as Administrator and the blackboard appears with C:\windows\system32
    there you write netsh interface tcp set global autotuning=disable
    And your messagess will start downloading.Check that you leave a space between
    each command: netsh interface tcp set global autotuning=disable. Then press enter, and the word (ok) should appear

2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

Welcome. We hope to learn from you. Be sure to read through all the guides, because they will bring you up to speed quickly.
    Somebody will be along soon to offer some rules and some encouragement.
  3. papirin

papirin TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks, raybay:

I'm here to learn from you guys.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.