TechSpot

My name is Ken: An awe inspiring story of a quadriplegic gamer

By Julio Franco
Aug 25, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Ken Worrall plays Diablo, World of Warcraft and Starcraft on Twitch under the name NoHandsKen. It means a whole lot to him, because as a result of an accident 20 years ago, Ken has Tetraplegia.

Read more

misor likes this.
  2. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,389   +329

Whoa... thats impressive, I'm definately gonna check out his twitch when hes live, shame he doesnt have any youtube videos!

3. TitoBXNY

TitoBXNY TS Addict Posts: 227   +48

I have been a follower of this site since the very beginning. I have to say that this is the most touching story I have ever read, It brought tears of joy to see someone become such a role model after living through such a tragedy. Truly inspirational. I love Diablo and am so happy that this gentleman can enjoy it. God bless him and thank you for posting his story.

SalaSSin, 9Nails, amstech and 2 others like this.
  4. I hate Blizzard for in my opinion ruining Diablo. But that aside, I love readying stories like this. Definitely "awe inspiring." I donated to his stream so he can go to BlizzCon.

5. Experimentongod

Experimentongod TS Addict Posts: 225   +84

Love the username he uses, great guy.

6. misor

misor TS Evangelist Posts: 1,163   +197

This is a new version of: "look, no hands".
    I hope medical science progresses to the point where brain, spinal cord, and nerve diseases/disorders are properly cured.

SalaSSin likes this.
  7. bnjohanson

bnjohanson TS Enthusiast Posts: 32   +10

Calm down, take a lude dude. Now you have him feeling sorry for you...