My name is Mike, I just joined!

By mikeyhelikesit
Jan 23, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really enjoy messing with computers, except when they are having issues and irritate me. That is going on now. I will post my issues if I cannot figure it out. I have been messing with computers since the late 70's when Atari came out with the Atari 400 computer. I used to make programs in BASIC. I know it is a big joke compared to what is out there today. I still own several working Atari 400 and 800 computers. I am an outdated technology collector. It brings back fond memories of when I was young when I break those old dogs out! Trash 80's were in our classrooms. LOL! Well hello everyone!
  2. eddie010

eddie010 Newcomer, in training Posts: 24

Hi i am also a newbie
  3. DCliff

DCliff Newcomer, in training

Yo Mike- I enjoyed reading your post. It took me way back, with memories of my first computer- a good old Commodore Vic20. It set me back 300 bucks but I sure got my money's worth, even running a Basic proggie in my marathon days which could tell me how many minutes per mile they took. :)
    My best regards to everyone!
  4. DCliff

DCliff Newcomer, in training

Yo Mike- I enjoyed reading your post. It took me way back, with memories of my first computer- a good old Commodore Vic20. It set me back 300 bucks but I sure got my money's worth, even running a Basic proggie in my marathon days which could tell me how many minutes per mile they took. :)
    My best regards to everyone!
  5. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 18,353

Hi mikeyhelikesit :wave: and eddie010 :wave: and welcome to TechSpot
    DCliff you have been here awhile, but I think you should read the following too!

To access technical support you will need to go to Here into the appropriate forum for any problems you may have.

You can also access many online TechSpot guides Here

Please read all guidlines and TOS Here before posting.

Guide to Making a Good Post/Thread

Also it is customary to post your system specs in Edit Profile:

Enjoy your Stay :)
  6. M0R0NI

M0R0NI Newcomer, in training Posts: 92

I just want to say HI mike and eddie! I hope you get all the answers that you need! This is a great place for information.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.