My New Cat!

T

tifc8lraz

Two weeks ago, my beloved Maine Coon Cat, Stormy (of sixteen years) passed away from what they think was cancer (they had to put him to sleep so he wouldn't be in pain). Well, my family wasn't the same and neither was my other cat, so we went and adopted another Maine Coon Cat, Stormy II. I was just wondering what you thought of him;

We're guessing he's about two years old, and he is fully trained (he'll come to you if you call him). He is almost a clone of my old cat when he was young.

Nice cat. Enjoy your new pet. It doesn't seem like too many guys like cats, but I do. In the picture his eyes look kind of hazy, maybe it's just the picture...

vnf4ultra said:
Nice cat. Enjoy your new pet. It doesn't seem like too many guys like cats, but I do. In the picture his eyes look kind of hazy, maybe it's just the picture...

Thanks, I'll enjoy every minute of him, I love pets :hotouch: ! His eyes are kind of hazy, but I think the picture makes it look dramatic. Also, I like both cats and dogs, I've had 4 dogs and 3 cats in my lifetime, although I would own a cat before a dog.

I love pets as well, we've only ever had one dog. He died then mum went to college, so no time to look after another dog.
I quite like cats, and i think the first pet i'd own would be one, cos they seem to be easier to care for

By the way, congrats on the new cat, he looks cool :grinthumb

I prefer doggies. A cat once jumped and clawed its way down my face in one fail swoop as i opened the door, i was drippin blood from my face, it was tramatizing since i was only like 6... *shudderz* anyway. Cat looks crazed... but fuzzy to the touch :p

I can't see the pic but I know how you feel when you lose a pet.

I am a dog person.

I have two mutts and they are very smart and we spoil them to death

Couldn't see the pic of your new cat either, but I'm sad to hear of the passing of Stormy I. I myself am a cat person also, though I can't have any right now (townhome assn. won't allow). I do miss my old cats that I had leave with my ex :(

Back