My PC keeps crashing (only when playing games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i said my PC keeps crashing only when playing games.And i don't know why?I don't know what to do?How fix this? :confused: ;( it's just stop.Nothing happens and nothing i can do.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English :blush:

When your computer crashes do you get blue screens? If so in order to help you we need your minidumps.

How to find your minidumps:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files. It is these files that we need you to attach to your next posting, NOT the whole folder.

The attachment button is at the bottom in the Attach Files box (scroll down).

I don't get any blue screens.It just stop and i need to restart it manualy because nothing happens.And about minidumps there isn't any minidumps.There isn't folder minidump. :( :( :( :(

It could be a heat issue. When you play games the load on your video card increases thus increasing heat. Too hot and your system shuts down.

How is your air flow? How many case fans do you have and are they working? Is your video card's fan working? Is anything blocking the air flow from your vid card?

3 fans every fan is working.I manage to fix dat problem by myself.Anyway thank you very much for your will to help.It was something with hardware acceleration.I have to low it a bit.;)

Problem hasn't fixed ;//// i got blue screen with stop error.I have a minidump but i can't upload it couse it's 104kb ;/ duh.Theres something wrong with nv4_disp.dl_ how i can fix that ? Help me please.

That is an Nvidia driver. Update your drivers for your Nvidia card. Many, many, many people experience issues with the driver you list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back