TechSpot

my pc keeps freezing

By paulchristopher
Aug 22, 2007
  1. hi this is my first post. my question is my pc keeps on freezing and i have to reboot it is there any reason for this and is there a solution i can try

2. Rik

Rik Banned Posts: 4,985

There are lots and lots of causes of rebooting. We need much more information like what your pc is and what its specs are and what windows version you have. It would also be useful to list what alterations you have made to your pc if any (replacement/ upgrade parts) and if you have recently installed any software that may coincide with your problem.

3. Cinders

Cinders TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,313   +12

Yes, I have the solution. My psychic abilities tell me that you are a computer user, but have no real knowlege of the computer you use. Welcome to the boards :D . Purchase a new computer now, or send me your old computer, and I will fix the problem for you at half the price of a new computer plus parts if needed. I'm kidding, we need more information to help you out. Has your computer always crashed or is this a new development? Did you change anything or recently install new or old software? How old is your computer?

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.