My PC run very slow

5 days ago, I got an virus from a malware,that was Trojan,Hijacker and Navsmart.info on my browsers Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. I downloaded Malwarebytes with version 2.2.1.1.043 and I scanned my computer for almost 2 hours and he detected 1346 viruses and 98% was somethine with hohosearch and I deleted it with trojan, navsmart.info and hijacker. And now, my PC run very slow for 2 days.

I need help,please.

Some people might suggest that you save all your photos and important files to a couple of CDs or USB thumb drives (to be backed up you need 2 separate copies and you must test them). Then using installation media, reinstall your system (this wipes out all files, including the nasties). If you do not have Windows 10 and you have a registered Windows 7 or newer, you might want to get the upgrade to Windows 10 - and then download Windows 10 ISO and do a complete clean reinstall. If you have upgraded to WIndows 10, download ISO and put it on a CD so you can do a complete clean install.

An alternative is to seek help at https://www.techspot.com/community/forums/virus-and-malware-removal.28/ which is very good, but you have to follow every step as Broni instructs.

Either way, it is good preparation for a BS in CompSci.

Back