My system keeps spitting BSODs at me... I am confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a fairly new pc (two months old). Since I have the PC, it keeps crashing every two or three days (or sometimes two times a day). The system gave me the 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA stop error. This is the error that I got time after time again. I can not detect any logic in it. One time, I was running a virus scan and a defrag (PANDA antivirus and Auslogics Disk Defrag). Another time I just started Photoshop.

As there are like 20 reasons why you can get this error and it is nearly impossible to test all of them in a short time I decided to completely reinstall my computer. So today I did a clean install. I formatted all my harddisks and the filesystems and reinstalled a clean copy of Windows XP Professional. A few minutes ago, my system crashed again. However, this time it was giving me a different error, namely:

"Error code 0000001a, parameter1 00041785, parameter2 c0e00000, parameter3 00036f8f, parameter4 00000000"

I had photoshop open, Google Desktop was indexing and I was browsing with IE 7. My computer is driving me nuts and I have absolute no idea what is causing these errors. One thing that happened is when I restarted my PC speaker (i guess motherboard) was giving alarm beeps.

Does anyone have an idea what is causing this errors? I think I am going to call the store where I bought my PC tomorrow as I am almost 99% confident that this is a hardware error or a driver error.

At times like this I really wished I stayed with Apple.

If you like to have additional information feel free to ask because at this moment I am not sure which files I could send you.

hi welcome to techspot :)

if there's alarm sound present, check your RAM and processor
also, your computer temperatures.
remember, if your computer is overheated the alarm will go or either few hardware failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back