My system seems infected help me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody,

I think (as my panda virus detection report says) my pc is infected with some W32 virus. Panda detected the virus in every single .exe file I have in my system :'( But even after doing all this, i do still have something wrong with my pc, coz whenever I click to open any hard drive from my computer it shows me the open with dialog box, secondly option to view hidden files get auto reset to dont show :'( Tell me what to do .

Regards,

Nauman

Hello mnaumans and welcome to Techspot. :wave:

Please could I see an Hijackthis log - see the instructions HERE.

Regards Jason :)

* Run HijackThis
* Click on the Scan button
* Put a check beside all of the items listed below:

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {E12BFF69-38A7-406e-A8EF-2738107A7831} - (no file)

* Close all open windows and browsers/email, etc...
* Click on the "Fix Checked" button
* When completed, close the application.

Hey anybody out there to help, please do reply my system is going crazy.

Please be more specific - what exactly is happening?

This thread is for the use of mnaumans ONLY. Please do NOT post your own virus/spyware problems into this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

It appears these entries are also dangerous. Please tend to them Jase.

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [avpa] C:\WINDOWS\system32\avpo.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Policies\Explorer\Run: [isamonitor.exe] C:\Program Files\Video ActiveX Object\isamonitor.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Policies\Explorer\Run: [none] C:\Program Files\Video ActiveX Object\pmsngr.exe

O20 - Winlogon Notify: ddccy - C:\WINDOWS\
O20 - Winlogon Notify: khfcyvs - khfcyvs.dll (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: winzwr32 - winzwr32.dll (file missing)

O21 - SSODL: buprestidae - {b59f3ba4-98da-4b5f-8a2d-7b56fb11140b} - (no file)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: buprestidae - {b59f3ba4-98da-4b5f-8a2d-7b56fb11140b} - (no file)

Regards,
momok

This thread is for the use of mnaumans ONLY. Please do NOT post your own virus/spyware problems into this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

I'm afraid to say that you have some trojans.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the Panda Antirootkit scan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back