my x 700 pro..NO JOYYYYYYYY

Status
Not open for further replies.

18sx

problems are alot but the most bothering me is when i play games in the afternoon, my pc keen to restart. a day can restart until 7 or 8 times.
but in the night, no problem..smooth..
this symthom is happening when i upgrade my vga to x700.

my specs: asus motherboard. psu 450, 2.8 ghz,756 ram

can anyone help me please...

one more problem, what happened to my loudspeaker, there is sounds like tec tec tec..sometimes very loud, the sound keep coming. :confused:

thanks

It sounds like a possible overheating problem. As a test try running with your case open and a house fan blowing directly on the motherboard for a day to see if this fixes your problem.

If it does, you need better cooling in your case.

Do you have a temperature monitoring program installed? What are your temps both for idle and full load?

urmm.. i don;t have cooler system.only normal fan about 3 or 4 :dead:
if it really because of overheating, then can U recommended what brand of cooler? :rolleyes:

temperature program? i think i have . TRIXX is that count one? in TRixx its said VPU Temp 50 & board Temp 44 :p

Does TRIXX tell you your CPU temps? We need to know the max temps you are hitting during daytime while you are playing games. Does TRIXX have a temperature "history" function so you can tell it to monitor your temps while you are gaming and check it afterwards?

If not, try this program: https://www.techspot.com/downloads/26-motherboard-monitor.html

P.s., by "cooling system" that is exactly what I meant: how many fans blowing in and out of your case.

I would clean out everything in your case, heatsinks, vents etc... Install some exhaust and inhale fans and run Everest to check what your temps are.

i have 5 fan..
urmm not sure which one blow in or out :eek:

i installed Asus Pc Probe works like monitoring.
my Cpu temp is 38 C
my MB temp is 43 C

CPU temp threshold 72 C
MB temp Threshold 75 C

then how my friend :confused:

urrmmm..jarvis..yeah.. i cleaned up everything last nite. that is the result...

the cooling systems, is that only for mother board or for whole CPU?

actually Trixx is my VGA Manufactured software for overclocking. came with the package. SAPPHIRE. maybe the temperatures that show in trixx is the VGA itself.

in Asus probe, there is available thing just like what DONAGUAL said. i can record the pc temperature before playing the games.

:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back