TechSpot

Myspace querie.

By dfitz
Mar 28, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a myspace problem that i hope someone can help me with.
    I cant be found by entering my username in the search bar, but my page can be found by following the links sent out in invites to my page. Is this common or does anyone have a solution?
    I have emailed Tom but still have had no reply.
    I set up a 2nd page just to make sure i was doing everything correctly and found the same problem...
    If anyone could help me i would really appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    Dfitz.

2. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 10,074   +13

Welcome. Be sure to read the FAQs in the guides forum and also at the top of each forum. 90% of questions are already answered there! Please post questions once in the proper forum and if members can help you, they will reply if they wish. We're strictly voluntary here! Take care and enjoy techspot - I've been techspott'n for a few years now. :)

3. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Rookie Posts: 2,407   +6

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search Google and the TS forums before posting any questions. Enjoy your stay at TS!

Please post this problem in our Security and the Web forum. Next time be sure to post in the correct forum.

Regards :)

4. Po`Girl

Po`Girl TS Rookie Posts: 668

In fairness to dfitz,the problem he has is not easy to find a forum for. :)

dfitz,,just to check your doing everything right, when you click on "Search" on the bar above your page,

you should see a "Find a friend" search box.You can search on your real name(the name

you signed up) with,or your display name(the one on your page.)

Another way is to click on "People" above the search box at the top

of the page,then search on your name.

Also,if you`ve only just set up the page it takes some time for your name to get into the system.

5. dfitz

dfitz TS Rookie Topic Starter

Erm sorry bout the wrong forum posting...
    Thank you very much for your help Po' Girl.
    It is a recently set up page and yes it can be found through entering my full name in the search bar.
    Maybe I should give it some time to let it come through the system.
    Thanks again for your help, I hope I can repay the favour some time.
    Cheers,
    dfitz

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.