myspace+shockwave/flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi every1

sorry if im postin in the wrong thread here but wasn't sure where to go with my problem....

I have a myspace profile and so there is al ot of things posted there through html. However, all of sudden everything involving shockwave/flash has stopped working eg slideshows, countdwon timers, animated lettering etc - instead of showing the correct image it is showing the html - at first I thought there may have been a problem with the host site but it isnt as not everyhting is from the same site - it is as if I ahve done something to disable flash - but there isn't an option to do this!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhh

(and it isnt my computer - the images dont appear when logging on using a different machine)

Thanks in advance for any help xx

If it does the same thing on 2 different PC's then it can't be a flash player problem.

Post a link to your myspace and we can check it for you.

Almost forgot, hi lilyloo and welcome to TechSpot.:)

This is what i got when i clicked on your link.
MYSPACE.jpg

yea - i just realised it was private so got back on-lol - im openin it now so you can look when you get the chance

thanks!

It all seems to work perfectly well, your page is a bit big to do a screenshot of.

Are you still haveing problemas viewing it properly??

yea - for eg..the 1st thing on the left under 'general interests' are you seeing a countdown or just a load of hmtl code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back