TechSpot

myspace+shockwave/flash

By lilyloo
Jan 19, 2007
  1. Hi every1

sorry if im postin in the wrong thread here but wasn't sure where to go with my problem....

I have a myspace profile and so there is al ot of things posted there through html. However, all of sudden everything involving shockwave/flash has stopped working eg slideshows, countdwon timers, animated lettering etc - instead of showing the correct image it is showing the html - at first I thought there may have been a problem with the host site but it isnt as not everyhting is from the same site - it is as if I ahve done something to disable flash - but there isn't an option to do this!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhh

(and it isnt my computer - the images dont appear when logging on using a different machine)

Thanks in advance for any help xx

2. Rik

Rik Banned Posts: 4,985

If it does the same thing on 2 different PC's then it can't be a flash player problem.

Post a link to your myspace and we can check it for you.

Almost forgot, hi lilyloo and welcome to TechSpot.:)

3. lilyloo

lilyloo TS Rookie Topic Starter

4. Rik

This is what i got when i clicked on your link.
    [​IMG]

5. lilyloo

yea - i just realised it was private so got back on-lol - im openin it now so you can look when you get the chance

thanks!

6. Rik

It all seems to work perfectly well, your page is a bit big to do a screenshot of.

Are you still haveing problemas viewing it properly??

7. lilyloo

yea - for eg..the 1st thing on the left under 'general interests' are you seeing a countdown or just a load of hmtl code?

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.