name your favorite fast food Brand here!

Not brand or store loyal, but these products are tasty:
Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Hardees (Carl's Jr for those out west) Thickburger
McDonalds Cheeseburger

I use to love Hardee's Thickburger, but they have closed almost all of their stores around my area in Georgia for some reason.

My favorite fast food is just about anything at Zaxby's. Or take out from the local China Garden Buffet.

Mine would have to be
Sonics for tatertots
Checkers or Wendy's for Burgers.
Dairy Queen for desert.

But I do have to say that the Kickin Chicken Sandwich from Zaxby's is awesome... not to mention the Zax sauce. MMMMMMM time for lunch..... by the way your right you cant find a Hardee's anywhere around Atlanta metro area you have to go out at least 25miles to find one now.

But I do have to say that the Kickin Chicken Sandwich from Zaxby's is awesome... not to mention the Zax sauce. MMMMMMM time for lunch..... by the way your right you cant find a Hardee's anywhere around Atlanta metro area you have to go out at least 25miles to find one now.

Lol....I live 30 miles West of Atlanta and can't find them!

You can`t beat a bit of lovely spam.

spaaam.jpg

http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_python.htm

Regards Howard :)

Howard.....I think I just threw up in my mouth.....that stuff is soooo nasty! lol....

Hey, don't knock SPAM! It's made in my state :) , though Hawaii eats the most per capita.

McDonalds, Arbys and JimmyJohns are my favorites when I want to clog my arteries.

nickslick74 said:
Hey, don't knock SPAM! It's made in my state :) , though Hawaii eats the most per capita.

McDonalds, Arbys and JimmyJohns are my favorites when I want to clog my arteries.

Huh......Arby's went out in my area (Boston) and I have never heard of JimmyJohns although I love KFC, Burger King, and that's about it. I barely eat fast food (maybe once a month). I can almost bet none of you have heard of Papa John's, have you?

kitty500cat said:
I'd have to say Sonic, though there is only one that I know of in my eastern US area.
--kitty

I think there maybe one in Massachusetts, and it is in the western/south part of the state (I think).

cfitzarl said:
I can almost bet none of you have heard of Papa John's, have you?
I'm pretty sure that chain began in St. Louis. So yeh, there are Papa Johns all over the midwest.

As far as chains go, most definitely Papa John's and Boston Market (I love that you can order an entire Thanksgiving-style meal in the matter of minutes).

My third choice is a much more local establishment... I've been going to Andrea's Pizza in Stoneham, MA for years, and they're honestly one of the best local pizza/sub shops around.

MarcFOnline said:
As far as chains go, most definitely Papa John's and Boston Market (I love that you can order an entire Thanksgiving-style meal in the matter of minutes).

My third choice is a much more local establishment... I've been going to Andrea's Pizza in Stoneham, MA for years, and they're honestly one of the best local pizza/sub shops around.

Ahh, but have you tried Reginas Pizzeria in the North End of Boston? No better pizza than there :) .

If I am ordering pizza for delivery I will probablly go with Papa Johns. By the way it was started out of Louisville,KY I believe.

Although another good one that I had on a biz trip out to CA was the In & Out Burger... We do not have them in the south but that was good fastfood.

Hmm Lets see....

It's hard to narrow it down because I like somthing from everyone.

But if I was hard pressed to choose:

Culver's (anyone heard of them ?) midwest chain

Wendy's

Taco Bell (Mainly cause you can eat like a pig for $5)

Close runner up is Fizoli's, They are a midwest italian chain also

For a good pizza my local shop, Salvo's is the bomb

JimShady23 said:
It's hard to narrow it down because I like somthing from everyone.

But if I was hard pressed to choose:

Culver's (anyone heard of them ?) midwest chain

Wendy's

Taco Bell (Mainly cause you can eat like a pig for $5)

Close runner up is Fizoli's, They are a midwest italian chain also

For a good pizza my local shop, Salvo's is the bomb

Watch out for Taco Bell, e.coli has been linked to them out east.

Culvers, for a chain, has awesome burgers!

I've had Culver's when I when to Austin, Texas and their ButterBurger Deluxe is to die for! Starbucks is another favourite, as is KFC. Anyone heard of Whataburger? Their burgers are pretty good too.

I work at Arby's so thats our of the picture.

Burger king all teh way with chicken tencrisp thing and chicken fries.
Prolly Wendy's for fries.
And jack in teh box cause of teh burgers are sometimes good.

Back