Natalie Portman lesbian?

Julio Franco

Staff member
I preferred not to post this on the frontpage as it's pretty much off-topic, anyway...

Portman's Lesbian Lust

Sensual Star Wars babe Natalie Portman has feelings for other women. The stunning actress who plays Senator Amildala in Attack Of The Clones announced that, although she has never explored her lesbian fantasies, she would not rule it out. The sexy stunner, who once dated Moby, claimed that although her personality is more compatible with men she wouldn't want to close herself off to girl only action. She says, "I've never dated a woman or anything like it. But I think it's much more the person that you fall in love with and why would you close yourself off to 50-per-cent of people?"

/me takes a break from studying to go fantasize about this new development........

There is nothing more beautiful than a girl willing to explore her fantasies. More power to her!

That link says that she might be lesbian, not that she might have bad taste Unk.:D

Don't think Jennifer Aniston would agree with you, Nat.

Hmm... maybe Jennifer Aniston is also a lesbian and.... nope, forget I thought that one. Its a family site here.... :) ;)

Thats a bit unexpected. Hmm... I think she's one of the best looking actresses of our time. Doesn't she go to Harvard or something? I just never visioned her bisexual (yes I know Harvard isn't limited to straight people, just my mental picture of her). Wierd. Yet full of possibilities.... :)

Back