NDT2.sys problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
windows vista

i have windows vista 64 bit os. also i have that nasty ndt2.sys virus. can you help me get rid of it please. i have tried using some of the steps you have posted but when i restarted i could not use internet explorer or mozilla firefox.

Post moved to its own thread.

Hi Mikiemega and welcome to techspot. =)
I require you to complete all the steps and post the required logs.

I suggest you do the following before doing anything else.

Important: Please read this thread HERE before deciding if you should CLEAN or FORMAT your system

Should you decide to that cleaning your system is the best option, please go to Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and follow the steps given.
Do follow all the instructions exactly.

Thereafter, please post fresh HijackThis, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread.
Do not copy and paste your logs if not they will be removed.

Our experts here will tend to your queries thereafter.

Also, please provide the results of the Antirootkit scan

Regards,
momok =)

This thread is for the use of Mikiemega only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our Security and The Web forum.

the txt files you asked for

when i rebooted after doing everything in save mode I couldn't get online using internet explorer or firefox

Your AVG log shows no action taken. Please re run the scan and be sure to quarantine all items before saving the report log. Also, what are the results of the anti-rootkit scan?

Also, I do not see a Combofix scan log. Please post it in your next reply.

Regards,
momok

too late

already erased hard drive and re installed vista. nasty little bugger that virus. tried all that was told to me and still didn't get it out. thank you for trying to help.

I'm sorry to hear that. Let us know if you any further problems.

Thread closed. Should the original starter require it to be reopened, please PM a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back