Need a bachelor in Nigerian 419?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGaribaldi

A newly started University in Nigeria has decided to help spammers all over the world to achieve academic status.
University of Nigeria believes in a well balanced life of work and play. We are here to help you develop the necessary skills to acquire the capital you desire, in the shortest amount of time possible, with the least bit of effort needed, so you may enjoy the rest of your life doing what you wish to do.

Many have heard of our successful email programs that include advance fee collections and other programs that are very popular among the citizens of The United Kingdom and United States. Over the years we have refined these practices and created even more effective ones. Enroll today and achieve the financial freedom you have always longed for.

You can find the rest of the new story at El Reg, or visit the University directly...

Well worth a visit even if you are not thinking about enrollment (though you may change you mind after you've seen the classes they offer!)

;) :D

url fixed
--Mictlantecuhtli

Great stuff this!
Nicely spotted.

I assume it is the same place where you learn how to (badly) type those letters to ask people to let them use your bank-account to transfer $50,000,000.- out of the country, and you get 10% for your efforts.

Hehehe, glad you liked it!

And thank you Mict for fixing the link. I was a bit tired when I posted it, so I'll chalk it up to that ;)

Man, i visited the site and wish to inform you guys not to bet
your money there. please let them furnish us with a tracable contact address of the university in Nigeria as we only know
the UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA as the only university
refered to as UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA.

Hehe, thank you for the warning, but I don't think any of us took that site seriously!

I figure someone decided to one-up the people behind all the 419 scams going on by making fun of them this way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back