Need a Better Cooling Solution for my e6750

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCBNSB

Hey Everyone i need some help. i live in hawaii and its very hot and humid almost all the time. My CPU idles around 54cº and load 60cº. i got and ASUS tower cooler and i think its crap.... i dont care about noise either beacuse my case is noise dampening. i always wanted to over clock my E6750 but i never wanted to burn it out.

Also If anyone knows good 120mm case fans that are under 10 dollers cus i need around 4.

please help

"Also If anyone knows good 120mm case fans that are under 10 dollers becuse I need around 4"...

"GOOD" and under $10 don't mix... Where are you going to put 4 120mm fans? They are big, and I doubt if your case has room for 4. Maybe 2 will fit

Get an Antec "spot fan". I pointed one directly on my north bridge. This lowered my mobo and CPU temps a lot. I have been looking at "Tuniq 120" CPU fans. They are supposed to beat all the others by a long shot. They are $49.99. Lastly, I live in a hot climate in the summer and air conditioned my apartment. This created a cooler environment and my machine noticed it right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back