Need a new PC game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonNagual

Lately playing a lot of HL2, FarCry, Doom3, America's Army....

1st Person Shooters are getting old for me these days. Need a new game, and need one bad. Suggestions?

What are some MUST HAVE games?

To give you a sense of what I like, my all time favorite games are:

Half Life (1st one)
Thief 1 and 2 (haven't tried Deadly Shadows)
Age of Empires 2

Yeah same here I can't wait until Age of Empires III comes out but you should try Call of Duty or warcraft III. I guess battlefield 2 is soppose to be good too but I haven't had the chance to try it.

You should give Battlefield 2 a try, even if you are tired of shooters. It's a great game, better than the original, even though it has a few bugs. As far as I'm concerned, it's a not to be missed game.

I don't know any games that are not shooters, that's all I play.

olefarte said:
You should give Battlefield 2 a try, even if you are tired of shooters. It's a great game, better than the original, even though it has a few bugs. As far as I'm concerned, it's a not to be missed game.

I don't know any games that are not shooters, that's all I play.

I downloaded the demo of BF2, and it does look awesome, but really I am just so tired of shooters right now. I need a good stategy or roll playing game or something I think.

Oh and yes, Age of Empires 3 does look like a not to miss game. Battle for Middle Earth 2 is also looking promising.

Flashmonkey, world of warcraft eh? I'll look for a demo to try it out.

Rome: Total War is really good and with it's imminent expansion pack coming out it's going to be a real treat. San Andreas for the PC is currently my favourite PC game. If ya wanna give basic RPG a go download the whomping 1.4gb Dungeon siege 2 demo (I did and it's awesome). I agreethat Age of empires 3 is going to be mind blowing (the screenshots looks excellent!) and battle for middle earth 2 looks good. I just hope it's better than it's amateur prequel (twas very dissapointed with BFME). Apparently WoW is a real bore after you aquire level 40, it can also cause large drops in grade point average if your still in school :p. I'd say give Guild Wars a try, It's literally the same and is also free unlike WoW.

GTA: San Andreas is godlike. Give it a whirl if your parents let you, and make sure to patch up the hot coffee issue (unless you're into that stuff)

Dungeon Siege II will be released very shortly. You should be able to purchase the original Dungeon Siege from the bargain bin at most stores. If you are wanting a new FPS, Serious Sam 2 will also hopefully be upon us soon.

how about giving civilization III a try, since you enjoyed Age of Empires II this should suit you ok. Better yet, wait for the release of Civ. IV, can't wait!!

currently my favorite game is guild wars. i think that you should get it. and i like it better than world of warcraft not only for the gameplay, but because you dont have to pay that ugly 15 dollar monthly fee puke:

Prince of Persia: sands of time, Thief: deadly shadows (not as good as the first two of course), Chronicles of Riddick (it's an FPS though).

WoW is great ive been playing that non stop for about 5 months now ( still not lvl 60 either :p only 8 more lvls)

and warcraft iii is awesome its nothing like WoW but id say theyre just as fun, and u ahve to pay monthly for WoW where warcraft iii u dont

and if u like warcraft iii try warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War that is one spectacular game its cheesier than warcraft iii but its newer graphics r a lil better and its fun.

battlefield 2 is another great game but ur sick of shooters so im trying to throw as many non shooters at u... :p

starwars knights of the old republic 2 is another one i started, i havent finished cause it was fun but not THAT fun and i got WoW :D

thats pretty much all ive got for new non fps's

a good game is rakion. I payed the beta, and it rocked. The beta closed, but it will be out for everyone in a few months ( thats what i have heard). This game is free, and is a lot more fun than some games that you have to spend $30 plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back