Need a NEW SOCKET 775 fan help

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUDEBWOY

i need one thats better than the one that came stocked with my quad core and something that can light up blue.please no zalman to huge thanks

thats ok i did not post that video in this board section..

anyway i will buy that also getting my pci catholde wire wrapped for me from frozen cpu very thin so i can fix everything even more neat..

P9180001.jpg

as u see where my 8800 is that is where that fan is going and that wire over there is being remove with it wire wrapped very thin from frozen cpu.com so should be all good..

btw these are my current temps.good?

Temperatures
Motherboard 38 °C (100 °F)
CPU 26 °C (79 °F)
CPU #1 / Core #1 49 °C (120 °F)
CPU #1 / Core #2 47 °C (117 °F)
CPU #1 / Core #3 46 °C (115 °F)
CPU #1 / Core #4 48 °C (118 °F)
GPU 54 °C (129 °F)
GPU Diode 60 °C (140 °F)
GPU Ambient 47 °C (117 °F)

Yes, they are not in any danger. Is that in idle?

EDIT: The 8800 will fit! (i think that intel is around 8x8 or 9x9 cm), and the 8800 is 8x8

OK, well that shouldn't matter anyway, as my stock intel fan is OK for gaming, even handles @ 900 ping. CPU is very low as 65 is the danger level.

What case and MOBO do you have? I need to upgrade my:
Computer fan,
Case (I might need to, so the fan can fit, although the case is wikid),
CPU (core 2 duo to core 2 quad)
Motherboard (if the quad can't fit),
I need another HDD,
and raid to make it work,
and a second graphics card.

lol. I just saw your video saying you're putting in a quad and wondered what ASUS you had - the one in the video or a different one.

thanks, and good luck with the fan and wires!

yea my new rig video pt 3 which i made yesterday is also when i installed my quad so everything fitted only problem i had was the top fan could not fit the psu was like 1 inch biggger so i had to mount the fan on top of the case as a lot of people do with the acrylic cases.

you think u can find me a good socket 775 fan that lights up blue and i can use for my quad core.that way i can eliminate the pci fan i wanna buy

I will try.

I just did in the last 10 minutes:
Fixed my baboon PC (a.k.a my desktop), the CPU fan was not clipped onto the motherboard at 5mm, and when I finished that whilst plugging in the TV arial plug I managed to get a high static, or medium electric shock which I can still feel now!
Fixed the bloody internet (WAP config)
Made tea and got food

FOUND OUT MY MOTHERBOARD SUPPORTS QUAD CORE!!!!!!!!!
, saves £200
Found out where to get my server, and computer RAM
Found out where to get my quad core chip
Managed to get Arctic Silver 5 paste for £5 (including postage/shipping)
Found another HDD and raid

Now im looking for your fan

great =)...quad core is great i love it,just make sure u get me a sexy fan not to bulky something that will perfom and can light up dark blue. as u seen in my video with my case scheme

OK, i'll keep looking. But many of the ones supporting Quad core will be bigger and more expensive.

What are the noticable differences in performance from Duo to quad?

i can convert movies extract faster,apps run faster,i opend every app on my pc at the same time no lag LOL.faster boot up etc

cool, my boot up is slow because there's so many programs! RAM should sort that out anyway, and the order sequence of trying to boot steam first will be good.

what hard-drive make do you have? i'm getting a second JUST for programs, so each of them will go quicker without the junk of each other. To have 2 HDDs I have to get raid too!!!!

Also, the fan I put there is dark blue, and the LED of the other one is true blue, the one in the picture is scaled up from performace-pcs lol. so if you scale up the other one it will be bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back