Hi Im new here. I just wanted to ask for some opinions on what I should do. Right now I'm looking to upgrade to a c2d system, only problem is the price will is little out of my budget. I've been looking around and found this mobo http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=18719&vpn=775Dual-VSTA&manufacture=ASRock and going to couple it with the e4300, this way I can save money on getting ddr2 ram by using the ram I currently have and slowly ease myself into it. I'm just wondering if this is a good idea, or should I just wait it out and upgrade everything at once?