Need advice to buy next-gen console???

Status
Not open for further replies.

konaing

> I have to buy next-gen console in this christmas..
> Which one i'll be buy xbox360 or playstation3?
> I was really confuse....

PS3 has too many bugs plus all the games for the PS3 are coming out on the Xbox sooner or later, Plus the Xbox360 has pretty cool games out already and Microsoft has great support for it ;)

Plus the PS3 cant play most PS2 games and it will blow up with PS1 games so... get a Xbox360 :D

( Yes I know I replied fast :) )

ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3

Boo PS3 -throws PS3 out the window-

I'll just get Gordon ( Half-life ;) ) to beat the PS3 with his Crowbar! Muahaha :D

If money wasn't an option I'd get a 360. Wouldn't consider getting a PS3 until later because games aren't using its full potential yet and it is really expensive.
I'm likely going to pick up a Wii because I think the control system is going to be cool for a lot of games, particularly racing games, and I don't have an HDTV so I'm not really missing any detail.

I wanted a Wii, but bought a 360 only because I could. Even if I could have found a PS3 in a retail store I wouldn't buy one. I don't much like many of Sony's business practices. They might infect my network with something.

SNGX1275 said:
If money wasn't an option I'd get a 360. Wouldn't consider getting a PS3 until later because games aren't using its full potential yet and it is really expensive.
I'm likely going to pick up a Wii because I think the control system is going to be cool for a lot of games, particularly racing games, and I don't have an HDTV so I'm not really missing any detail.

For what the PS3 costs you could almost by a HDTV!! I seen an add last week, think it was at hhGregg. They had a 51" Toshiba Projection HDTV for $699.00!

That's awesome! 51" for $700

Well I agree with SNGX, most games are out for the xbox 360 while PS3 only has about 6 releases so far, But if the new Metal Gear Solid comes out for only the PS3 I guess I have to pick one up :D

Gotta be a 360. Cuz over in England PS3 aint out yet, but saying that i wouldnt get 1 anyway!

Just q'd up 4 hours to get myself a Wii, but ive been made to put it away for xmas :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back